Here at VetSCOPE we are always responding to the needs and requests of our clients. That’s why we developed Electronic Signature Processing (ESP). This innovative system allows for the electronic signature of prescriptions in-house and for the capture of an electronic client signature for goods collected.
Customer signing for goods received on an iPad
Electronic signature of prescriptions
ESP makes it easy to keep on top of your prescribing. You can open ESP on your iPhone or iPad, review the prescriptions to be signed and then electronically sign them. You can also check dosages, duration, withdrawal, batch number and expiry dates.
ESP allows you to:
- Automatically view today’s unsigned prescriptions
- Display client name and address
- Display POM only medications (hiding non POM items)
- Highlight expired items
- Review and change POM details, dosage, duration etc
- Display prescription number for attachment to bottles
- Sign prescription using finger or stylus
- Email signed prescription direct to client using stored email address
- Automatically store signed prescription in VetSCOPE
Electronic client signature
High value drugs, medications and ancillaries are handed over the counter to your clients every day. Ensure quibble-free payment by getting your customers to sign for what they receive.
- Select transaction to be signed in VetSCOPE on any computer and this is ‘pushed’ immediately to the iPad or iPhone for signing
- Customer signature captured using finger or stylus
- Actual signature stored in VetSCOPE with date and time stamp
- Original signed delivery note can be printed or emailed to client
VetSCOPE Accounts main screen showing signatures from both the vet and the client