Using VetSCOPE on an iPad is a real game changer for companion animal use. Using the built in camera, photos or videos of skin and wound conditions are easily captured into the clinical record. Using the signature capability, admission and consent forms can be generated, signed and emailed to the client thereby removing the need to print and store such forms.
An iPad can have a keyboard attached and this turns it into a mini laptop. Some keyboards are attached by magnets making it very easy to use the iPad with or without the keyboard. Imagine using the keyboard to type in notes or even use the built-in dictation facility to speak your notes into the system. Then when required, detach the keyboard and use the iPad on its own to sit down with a client and discuss the clinical notes, x-rays and lab reports.
With the pinch and zoom facility, using such a small device is not an issue and will allow the smart clinician to use this facility to concentrate the client on areas of concern.
Additional iPad Benefits
- Increased mobility: VetSCOPE on an iPad provides veterinarians with the ability to take patient records and medical devices with them wherever they go, eliminating the need to be tethered to a desktop computer or medical station.
- Improved Efficiency: VetSCOPE on an iPad provides more efficient data entry and allows for faster data retrieval. This saves time and reduces the chances of data entry errors.
- Improved Patient Care: VetSCOPE on an iPad allows for easier communication between veterinarians and their patients. This can result in improved patient outcomes and better pet health.
- Improved Collaboration: VetSCOPE on an iPad allows for easier collaboration between veterinarians and other medical providers. This can result in better care for animals and improved communication.
- Reduced Cost: VetSCOPE on an iPad is much more affordable than traditional medical devices and software. This can result in significant cost savings for veterinary practices.