1. Electronic Signature of Prescriptions
When the vet returns to the office they can open ESP on their iPhone or iPad and review the prescriptions to be signed. They can check dosages, duration, withdrawal, batch number and expiry dates.
- Automatically view unsigned prescriptions for today
- Display client name and address
- Display POM only medications (hiding non POM items)
- Highlight expired items
- Review and change POM details, dosage, duration etc.
- Display prescription number for attachment to bottles
- Sign prescription using finger or stylus
- Email signed prescription direct to client using stored email address
- Automatically store signed prescription in VetSCOPE
2. Electronic Client signature
Thousands of euro worth of drugs, medications and ancilaries are handed over the counter each day in many practices. Ensure quibble free payment by getting your customers to sign for what they receive, whether they pay for it or not.
- Select transaction to be signed in VetSCOPE on any computer and this is then ‘pushed’ immediately to the iPad or iPhone for signing
- Customer signature captured using finger or suitable stylus
- Actual signature stored in VetSCOPE with date and time stamp
- Original signed delivery note can be printed or emailed to client